In an unprecedented call for help from the public, the U.S. Navy is asking for any ship or boat that has spotted the nuclear submarine USS Dick Cheney to report it to the Navy Department. Recently commissioned, the 700-foot-long USS Dick Cheney (SSN-59) is the first true stealth submarine in the world, with technology that renders the entire vessel invisible to sonar, radar, optical instruments and even magnetic detection. The Dick Cheney is equipped with some of the world’s most deadly nuclear missiles, nuclear mines and nuclear torpedoes, plus super-secret plutonium-tipped underwater projectiles that can penetrate hardened armor up to three feet thick. Soon after launch at Groton, Connecticut, the USS Dick Cheney appeared to have accidentally wounded a companion vessel, and has since completely disappeared. Able to be at sea for two years without refueling, the sub is thought to be somewhere in the Atlantic, but could be anywhere in the world. No one at the Navy Department has been able to track it, and officials request that any private boat that spots the distinctive mast of the USS Dick Cheney anywhere to please reports its whereabouts to the Navy Department.
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Feds uncover insidious Al Qaeda plot to destroy America’s food supply!
- Rich Californians beating the drought – by buying Antarctic icebergs!
- Space Station to be powered by methane – from onboard cows!
- Venice sinking faster – under weight of tourists!
- Scientists to spend billions looking for where the time goes!