Solving a decades-old puzzle about the actual form of the universe, two astrophysicists from the University of Turbirgen have demonstrated that the universe is not made of tiny vibrating strings, as previously conjectured. Nor is it a hologram. Instead, says astrophysicist Lut Fensteen, the universe actually resembles a huge snow globe. The particles in the globe are galaxies, moving together ever so slowly downward. Every 590 billion years, the globe is turned upside down by gravitational reversal, and the galaxies are shaken up and swirl around, only to begin drifting down again. “The big questions now,” said Fensteen, “are what is the outer shell of the universe made of – glass? What is the object at the center of the snow globe? Is it a gigantic snowman? And what’s outside of the universe – an unimaginably large living room?”
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Trump says Putin told him there was no Russian hacking!
- Trump to build invisible fence on Mexico border — and require Mexicans to wear dog collars!
- Trump hotels to be renamed “Hitler” to attract more customers!
- Kim Jong-un executes family member with air-to-uncle missile!
- Trump campaign needs 25,000 more damage control officers!