Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich says that in order to find out who in this country are Muslims, and liable to be terrorists, it’s not necessary to ask them if they believe in Islamic Shariah law. After all, that would be against the Constitution, and it would be too easy for a Muslim to say “No.” Instead, he proposes that we ask each person to draw their idea of what Mohammad looks like. “It’s a simple test,” says Gingrich. “Non-Muslims could draw their own image of Mohammad, even if it’s just a stick figure.But since it’s forbidden for Muslims to create any image of Mohammad, they would refuse. Presto – you’ve got a Muslim. Just trot him out to a bus and deport him on the spot. It’s a foolproof idea.”
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Trump says Putin told him there was no Russian hacking!
- Trump to build invisible fence on Mexico border — and require Mexicans to wear dog collars!
- Trump hotels to be renamed “Hitler” to attract more customers!
- Kim Jong-un executes family member with air-to-uncle missile!
- Trump campaign needs 25,000 more damage control officers!