Thanks to Donald Trump’s increasingly bizarre and alarming Presidential campaign, business at Trump hotels around the country has fallen dramatically. “The Trump name is no longer a benefit,” said one hotel manager who declined to be named. “In fact, it’s a liability. No one wants to stay in a place named Trump, now that people know what he’s really like.” In an attempt to reverse the decline, Trump hotels from coast to coast are replacing the Trump name with a name that is more favorable –– Hitler. The first to make the change, the Hitler Hotel Waikiki, began booking customers last month, and reports business is up over last year.
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Trump says Putin told him there was no Russian hacking!
- Trump to build invisible fence on Mexico border — and require Mexicans to wear dog collars!
- Trump hotels to be renamed “Hitler” to attract more customers!
- Kim Jong-un executes family member with air-to-uncle missile!
- Trump campaign needs 25,000 more damage control officers!