Occult scientists have proven that humans aren’t the only one to become ghosts – animals do, too. While no one has ever encountered a ghost turtle or gerbil, there are plenty of accounts of ghost dogs. These spooky creatures have been sighted from Maine to California, in towns large and small. The new book Haunted Dog Houses of America features photographs of dog houses across the country that have been proven to have a ghostly canine presence. Needless to say, these dog houses are uninhabited… no living dog would ever live in a haunted dog house. The book also tells the story of each haunted dog house – such as the one in Midland, Texas, where a ghost cocker spaniel has been seen at midnight, chewing on a ghost bone. Haunted Dog Houses of America makes the perfect coffee table book – it’s sure to start a conversation.
Haunted Dog Houses of America, 327 pp., $49.95
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Feds uncover insidious Al Qaeda plot to destroy America’s food supply!
- Rich Californians beating the drought – by buying Antarctic icebergs!
- Space Station to be powered by methane – from onboard cows!
- Venice sinking faster – under weight of tourists!
- Scientists to spend billions looking for where the time goes!