Occult scientists have proven that humans aren’t the only one to become ghosts – animals do, too. While no one has ever encountered a ghost turtle or gerbil, there are plenty of accounts of ghost dogs. These spooky creatures have been sighted from Maine to California, in towns large and small. The new book Haunted Dog Houses of America features photographs of dog houses across the country that have been proven to have a ghostly canine presence. Needless to say, these dog houses are uninhabited… no living dog would ever live in a haunted dog house. The book also tells the story of each haunted dog house – such as the one in Midland, Texas, where a ghost cocker spaniel has been seen at midnight, chewing on a ghost bone. Haunted Dog Houses of America makes the perfect coffee table book – it’s sure to start a conversation.
Haunted Dog Houses of America, 327 pp., $49.95
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Trump says Putin told him there was no Russian hacking!
- Trump to build invisible fence on Mexico border — and require Mexicans to wear dog collars!
- Trump hotels to be renamed “Hitler” to attract more customers!
- Kim Jong-un executes family member with air-to-uncle missile!
- Trump campaign needs 25,000 more damage control officers!