Thanks to intercession by the Republican National Committee, Donald Trump’s campaign staff includes damage control officers – 153,000 at last count. These damage control officers work the phones and appear on TV interviews, trying to explain Trump’s crazy comments, gaffes, and strange statements. “We’ve had a heck of a time making sense of what he says,” said a Trump operative off the record. “Every morning at 6 a.m. we have a meeting of the head damage control officers in an auditorium to work out how to walk back Trump’s statements, and figure out some spin that will make them acceptable to the public.” But as many damage control people as they have, every one is working 20-hour days. Now with Trump’s statements like “The Second Amendment (meaning gun owners) people will take care of Hillary,” the work has just exploded. The RNC is advertising for 25,000 more damage control people, “and we need them immediately,” said the Trump operative. “Maybe we’ll eventually have to outsource the jobs to India or someplace.”
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Trump says Putin told him there was no Russian hacking!
- Trump to build invisible fence on Mexico border — and require Mexicans to wear dog collars!
- Trump hotels to be renamed “Hitler” to attract more customers!
- Kim Jong-un executes family member with air-to-uncle missile!
- Trump campaign needs 25,000 more damage control officers!