After discovering that building a “big, beautiful” 12-foot-high fence along America’s 1,900-mile border with Mexico would cost $100 billion, President-elect Trump has changed his mind. He still wants a fence, but instead of a physical one, he has decided to install the world’s longest Invisible Fence™, a simple wire buried in the ground along the border. This device will cause anyone wearing a special dog collar to receive a severe shock if they come up to the invisible fence — and Trump is requiring all Mexicans to wear the collars. “Every Mexican will have to wear a collar,” said a Trump spokesman. “And the Mexican government will pay for them. We have to stop these illegal immigrants from coming in to our country — and this is the best way to do it. It’s a win-win-win situation — we get to preserve the beauty of our border, the Mexicans get a stylish fashion accessory, and we stop the flood of immigrants.”
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Trump says Putin told him there was no Russian hacking!
- Trump to build invisible fence on Mexico border — and require Mexicans to wear dog collars!
- Trump hotels to be renamed “Hitler” to attract more customers!
- Kim Jong-un executes family member with air-to-uncle missile!
- Trump campaign needs 25,000 more damage control officers!