Printers that allow you to create 3-dimensional objects – by building them up layer by layer – have been around for years. They’ve gone from being expensive prototyping tools to inexpensive household hobby. In a completely unforeseen advance in printing technology, a company called Xtra-D has created a printer that prints in 4 dimensions! In addition to printing an object that has height, width and depth, the Xtra-D printer makes objects that appear, disappear, and reappear in time. As you print your 4D object using a computer, you determine when in time the object exists. Does it appear now but disappear later at a particular time? Does it not appear when it’s printed, but appear later? You can control the object in time, which can be useful for making spectacular appearances at trade shows, sales demonstrations, or even magic shows, for example. You could even make an object with parts that appear when needed, then disappear. Why create an object that simply exists all the time, when you can make it come and go?
Xtra-D 4D printer, with complete time control, $999.95
Unbelievable news every day
Don’t miss these
- Astronomers discover the largest thing in the universe – Donald Trump’s ego!
- Feds uncover insidious Al Qaeda plot to destroy America’s food supply!
- Rich Californians beating the drought – by buying Antarctic icebergs!
- Space Station to be powered by methane – from onboard cows!
- Venice sinking faster – under weight of tourists!